Trade Contractors are invited to express their interest in tendering for a number of work packages
The Glass Yard is a new two storey commercial development comprising a mixture of office and leisure uses with a total gross internal area of 4,750m2 (51,100) in units of varying sizes with 147 car parking spaces.
The project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Jessica Programme.
The works are being undertaken under a Construction Management Contract. The package works contract will be direct with the Developer - Blue Deer Ltd.
Tenders are now being sought for the following packages - (approximate values are stated in parantheses):
- Platform Lifts and Wheelchair platforms (30,000 - 40,000 GBP)
- Staircases, Balustrades and Sundry Metalwork (200,000 - 250,000 GBP)
- Partitions, Joinery including Doors, Fittings and Decoration (350,000 - 400,000 GBP)
- Intumescent painting (15,000 - 25,000 GBP)
- Firestopping (15,000 - 25,000 GBP)
- Boundary Fencing (15,000 - 25,000 GBP)
- Landscaping (5,000 - 10,000 GBP)
To be eligible to tender you must achieve the following minimum criteria:
- Demonstrate a minimum 3 years experience in the relevant works
- No convictions for offences listed in Clause 57 of the Public Contract Regulations
- Evidence of a Health & Safety Policy Statement and provision of your Accident Record for the last 3 years
- Minimum 1m GBP indemnity for Public Liability, Employers Liability, Contractors All Risks and Professional Indemnity Insurance where applicable.
To register your interest in submitting a tender please send an email to email@example.com by 30 November 2020.