The Mascot Way
Mascot Management provide specialist Project, Construction and Cost Management services to organisations involved at any level in the procurement of construction works.
The Mascot Way is to provide a high quality personal and professional value for money service, with emphasis on personal service, as in our experience it is essential for successful management to develop relationships with clients and teams, gain a full understanding of the business and project objectives, whilst working collaboratively as a team with a Project Manager of sufficient stature, experience and skills to command the respect of all involved.
Our philosophy is to work with rather than for our clients and to personalise our services to address the needs of the project, compliant with specific client requirements. We have developed a team of highly professional and experienced Project, Construction and Cost Managers to deliver these services.
Our experience covers a wide range of developments including Data Centres, Residential, Retail, Warehousing, Offices, Education, Leisure and Mixed Use schemes, utilising the full spectrum of procurement types — traditional, design and build, two stage tendering and construction management.
Through our knowledge, experience and construction expertise we mitigate the risks and provide greater certainty in the delivery of your projects to quality, cost and programme.
- Senior Managers providing a high quality professional and personal service.
- Experience in a wide variety of new build and refurbishment projects, procurement routes and building contracts.
- Real Construction Management expertise acting as Principal Contractor on a number of projects
- Commercial awareness to provide value for money
- Experience in handling small to complex multi-million pound schemes.
- Hands on management service, pro-active and challenging.
- Flexible project approach with rigid standards
Mascot have now managed over 500 projects since their inception in 2002 worth a total of nearly £1BN.